- July 2021: Paper published in People & Nature in collaboration with Zhi-jie Yang and Teng-Chiu Lin of National Taiwan Normal University - A culture of conservation: how an ancient forest plantation turned into an old growth forest reserve - the story of the Wamulin forest.
- July 2021: Paper published in Remote Sensing in collaboration with Jonathan Peereman (first author) and Teng-Chiu Lin of National Taiwan Normal University - Cold wave-induced reductions in NDII and ChlRE for northwestern Pacific mangroves varies with latitude and climate history.
- July 2021: Paper published in Physiologia Plantarum in collaboration with Jeff Warren, Dave Weston, Mindy Clark (DOE ORNL), Cari Ficken & Chris Baraloto - The physiological acclimation and growth response of Poplar to Warming.
- April 2021: Pre-print out - Intraspecific trait variation and species functional turnover in successional tropical forests: assessing gap-filling for community weighed means.
- Do you have leaf gas exchange data you want to archive so others can potentially use them? Check out the Kim Ely, Alistar Rodgers et al.'s reporting format. Github and example datasets are linked to the publications tab.