- August 3-7 2020: I have a virtual oral presentation at ESA 2020 on the ecophysiology of Red Mangroves. Check it out here: https://bit.ly/TS7Photosynthesis
- July 28, 2020: I am presenting a virtual poster at the ASPB Plant Biology20 Worldwide summit on the phystiological and growth responses of Poplar to warming. Check it out here: https://bit.ly/PoplarPhysASPB2020
- July 2020: Paper accepted in Annals of Forest Science - "Morphological variation of fine root systems and leaves in primary and secondarytropical forest of Hainan Island, China". This is work from a 2017 field campain in Jianfengling,China.
- May 2020: New dataset available on the ORNL TES SFA data portal - Physiological Responses of Populus trichocarpa to warming.
- April 2020: Review out in Trends in Ecology and Evolution: Tropical Cyclone Ecology: A scale-link perspective.
- March 2020: Paper accepted in BioScience - "A framework to integrate cross-ecosystem responses to tropcial cyclones". This is the product of a 2019 NSF workshop on hurricane disturbance led by Chris Patrick, John Kominoski & Bill McDowell.