- September 2023: I have started a new post-doc position at USFS IITF, based out of Rocky Mtn Research Station in Fort Collins, CO. I am working with Eileen Helmer to investigate multiscale responses of Caribbean forests to hurricane disturbance.
- August 2023: I attended ESA 2023 in Portland. What a meeting!
- July 2023: I had a great time at the LTER SPARC: Producer-Consumer responses to disturbance working group at NCEAS in Santa Barbara. I was stimulating to work with ecologists from different ecosystems, backgrounds and perspectives to try to synthesize our understanding of how disturbances affect food web dynamics.
- April 2023: The final chapter of my dissertation has been published in Plant Ecology: Intraspecific trait variation and species turnover in successional tropical forests: assessing trait imputation for community-weighted mean
- My PhD dissertation is published on the FIU digital commons: link here
- March 2023: Talk was given at the New Phytologist × ORNL Anthromes Symposium. Forest demography and the carbon cycle session: see the session recording here: 10.52843/cassyni.s4l2yj
- Do you have leaf gas exchange data you want to archive so others can use them? Check out Kim Ely, Alistar Rodgers et al.'s reporting format. Links to their Github and example datasets are on the publications tab.