- I successfully defending my Ph.D. disseration: "Functional strategies of tree fine-roots in relation to the soil environment & microbiome: variation in root morphology, tissue chemistry and physiology" on November 5th at 11:00 AM at FIU.
- There is a link to the recorded version of the presenation on the blog tab
- September 2021: Paper out in Global Ecology & Biogeography with Jonathan Peereman (lead author) and Teng-Chiu Lin of National Taiwan Normal University - Disturbance frequency, intensity and forest structure modulate cyclone-induced changes in mangrove forest canopy cover.
- July 2021: Paper published in People & Nature in collaboration with Zhi-jie Yang and Teng-Chiu Lin of National Taiwan Normal University - A culture of conservation: how an ancient forest plantation turned into an old growth forest reserve - the story of the Wamulin forest.
- July 2021: Paper published in Remote Sensing in collaboration with Jonathan Peereman (lead author) and Teng-Chiu Lin of National Taiwan Normal University - Cold wave-induced reductions in NDII and ChlRE for northwestern Pacific mangroves varies with latitude and climate history.
- July 2021: Paper published in Physiologia Plantarum in collaboration with Jeff Warren, Dave Weston, Mindy Clark (DOE ORNL), Cari Ficken & Chris Baraloto - The physiological acclimation and growth response of Populs trichocarpa to Warming.
- Do you have leaf gas exchange data you want to archive so others can potentially use them? Check out Kim Ely, Alistar Rodgers et al.'s reporting format. Links to their Github and example datasets are on the publications tab.