- April 2021: Pre-print out: "Intraspecific trait variation and species functional turnover in successional tropical forests: assessing gap-filling for community weighed means"
- January 2021: Pre-print out: "Habitat-modulated water levels drive variation in potosynthesis more than soil porewater salinity does in a scrub mangrove forest in the Everglades"
- January 2021: Paper published in Plant & Soil "Evidence of elemental homeostais in fine root ant leaf tissues of saplings across a fertility gradient in tropical montane forest Hainan, China"
- January 2021: Awarded FIU's Dissertation Year Fellowship to finish doctoral dissertation. Defense is tenatively scheduled for November 2021.
- December 2020: Talk given at AGU 2020 in AGU B101 - Soils in the Anthropocene: The effect of plant communities and their microbial associations on soil biogeochemistry 1.