- November 2023: In collaboration with Jason Vlemickx, Simon Queenborough and Liza Comita (Yale) and folks at the Yasuní Forest dynamics plot in Ecuador (Renato Valencia, Nancy Garwood and Margaret Metz), a recently published study in New Phytologist, documents the negative effects of warming (increasing nighttime minimum temperatures) and increasing relative humidity on tropical tree flower production of montane wet forests in the western Amazon.
- September 2023: I have started a post-doc position at USFS IITF, based out of Rocky Mountain Research Station in Fort Collins, CO. I am working with Eileen Helmer to investigate multiscale responses of Caribbean forests to hurricane disturbance.
- August 2023: I attended ESA 2023 in Portland. What a meeting!
- July 2023: I had a great time at the LTER SPARC: Producer-Consumer responses to disturbance working group at NCEAS in Santa Barbara. I was stimulating to work with ecologists from different ecosystems, backgrounds and perspectives to try to synthesize our understanding of how disturbances affect food web dynamics.
- Do you have leaf gas exchange data you want to archive so others can use them? Check out Kim Ely, Alistar Rodgers et al.'s reporting format. Links to their Github and example datasets are on the publications tab.