- January 2021: New pre-print out: "Habitat-modulated water levels drive variation in potosynthesis more than soil porewater salinity does in a scrub mangrove forest in the Everglades"
- January 2021: Paper published in Plant & Soil "Evidence of elemental homeostais in fine root ant leaf tissues of saplings across a fertility gradient in tropical montane forest Hainan, China"
- January 2021: Awarded FIU's Dissertation Year Fellowship to finish doctoral dissertation. Defense is tenatively scheduled for June 2021.
- December 2020: Talk given at AGU 2020 in AGU B101 - Soils in the Anthropocene: The effect of plant communities and their microbial associations on soil biogeochemistry 1.
- August 3-7 2020: Virtual oral presentation at ESA 2020 on the ecophysiology of Red Mangroves. Check it out here: https://bit.ly/TS7Photosynthesis
- July 28, 2020: Virtual poster at the ASPB Plant Biology20 Worldwide summit on the physiological and growth responses of Poplar to warming. Check it out here: https://bit.ly/PoplarPhysASPB2020