- July 2021: Paper published in People & Nature in collaboration with Zhi-jie Yang and Teng-Chiu Lin of National Taiwan Normal University - A culture of conservation: how an ancient forest plantation turned into an old growth forest reserve - the story of the Wamulin forest.
- July 2021: Paper published in Remote Sensing in collaboration with Jonathan Peereman (first author) and Teng-Chiu Lin of National Taiwan Normal University - Cold wave-induced reductions in NDII and ChlRE for northwestern Pacific mangroves varies with latitude and climate history.
- July 2021: Paper published in Physiologia Plantarum in collaboration with Jeff Warren, Dave Weston, Mindy Clark (DOE ORNL), Cari Ficken & Chris Baraloto - The physiological acclimation and growth response of Poplar to Warming.
- April 2021: Pre-print out - Intraspecific trait variation and species functional turnover in successional tropical forests: assessing gap-filling for community weighed means.
- January 2021: Pre-print out - Habitat-modulated water levels drive variation in potosynthesis more than soil porewater salinity does in a scrub mangrove forest in the Everglades.
- January 2021: Paper published in Plant & Soil - Evidence of elemental homeostais in fine root and leaf tissues of saplings across a fertility gradient in tropical montane forest Hainan, China.
- January 2021: Awarded FIU's Dissertation Year Fellowship to finish doctoral dissertation. Defense is scheduled for November 2021.