- March 2022: Paper out in the New Phytologist in collaboration with Han Yan and colleages "Mycorrhizal symbioses pathway and edaphic fertility frame root economics space among tree species"
- January 2022: I have started a new position as a post-doc at the University of Florida - Department of Biology in Jeremy Lichstein's lab
- I successfully defending my Ph.D. disseration: "Functional strategies of tree fine-roots in relation to the soil environment & microbiome: variation in root morphology, tissue chemistry and physiology" on November 5th, 2021 at 11:00 AM at FIU
- You may watch a recording of the dissertation seminar here
- Do you have leaf gas exchange data you want to archive so others can use them? Check out Kim Ely, Alistar Rodgers et al.'s reporting format. Links to their Github and example datasets are on the publications tab.